Daily Routine in Quarantine




 
Hi All I am in critical situation  I live in India Punjab Jalandhar Job has gone I have two son one Name is  Neal second Name is shourya and my Father all are depend on me  I have faith on God make some changes . I am last two months Everyday loan person asking for there payment from were I arrange no option Just we seeing when sun comes and Down no other option cases are coming in Number .so I pray to Chintpurni Mata She pick tension in Hindi we say Chinta Haran Chinmastikaa So Started in Gau shala I put cows names I talk with them Nandini ,Ladoo,Sheela, Radha I go there and Help them in water Charaa Food I get satisfaction from there in this situation. Tomorrow I tell you some new friends in cowyard.They listen Me other ovoid me.

Sudesh Chadha


Comments